With the Bettin.gs API you can
- ADD bets to your Bettin.gs account
- READ all bets from your Bettin.gs account, one by one or all at once. All meta data, like stake, odds, closing odds, date, time etc about the bets are included
- EDIT or DELETE your bets, unless they are locked of course
- READ your stats. You can set a date interval or access all of it from the start of your account. You can see what you've won, your ROI, your stakes per day etc. Basically all of the same numbers you see on your stats page.
Here are just some things you can do based on the API. Some of the ideas require some coding or using an automator service like Zapier. If you have any questions or more ideas, let me and others know in the comments!
- Build an app
- Show you bets on your personal betting blog
- Automatically add tips you receive via email to Bettin.gs
- Automatically track bets from tipster on another website
- Start a tipster website and use Bettin.gs to track your bets and show your stats on it
- Automatically backup your bets to your own spreadsheet
- Automatically share your bets to Twitter, Facebook, blogs, RSS-feeds or via email.
- Copy another Bettin.gs user's bets into your own Bettin.gs account.
Read more about the technical details in the official API documentation.